top of page
The beginning of apiary reaches year 1947, when Ignacy Świerzbin arrived to village Ściborki and he settled first hives. From this time the apiary has grown stil and delights customers at the unusual taste and aroma of honey gain over from the widest corners of Mazury. The secrets the bee-keeping and apiary Ignacy has passed on his grandsons who continue traditions of logging of this miraculous gift of nature what the honey is. Exceptional gustatory values and wholesome our honeys owe plants’ wealth on terrains existence being a stacioned apiary. The largest success among with customers is the light-yellow and very gentle in taste clover honey.
bottom of page